Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Frustrated

I'm sitting here this morning trying to figure out how to move the pictures from the right to the left so they stay with the blog. I feel so dumb and useless. I know it can be done but I can't figure it out. Maybe there is a phanton blogger who can enter my computer and with a red arrow point the way. There has also got to be a way to check spelling or I'm (I was going to say screwed.) I'm in deep (nope! Can't say that either) Oh! dear, can someone help me.

On the "I can do this side", I did figure out how to leave a post on someone elses blog. Life is good

1 comment:

  1. You can say those words on my blog mom :) Oh, I wish I was there so I could just show you instead of having to talk you through it. I'll call you this afternoon and we'll work it out :)

    And I am proud to be the person who's blog you figured out how to comment on! I'm using you as my "old person" example when I teach all about blogging on Thursday to the Relief Society!

    ReplyDelete